ROIstat Blog Hits: 52
A new alpha update for ROIstat has been released! ROIstat alpha 0.84 adds oneway ANOVA and some bugfixes!
You can download it here:
- Added a oneway ANOVA for fixed and random effects including dispersion test and correct importance calculations
- Added Kruskal-Wallace oneway ANOVA by ranks
- Fixed bug in sample sizes that led to incorrect calculations when "less than" was selected
- That fix cascaded multiple bugs that led to incorrect beta calculations and labeling when "less than" was selected, fixed
- Fixed minor formatting issue with sample size output
- Fixed a bug with reference type data in nonparametrics that resulted in an error "object x2 not found"