Technical Aids Hits: 351
This publication is designed to provide the quality practitioner, engineer, and other technical personnel with a comprehensive description of the methodology associated with bringing critical product and process characteristics into a state of control and capability. The methodology is divided into four basic sections, and the procedures to be employed are presented on a series of flowcharts.
While the flowcharts are generally self-explanatory, a significant amount of understanding as related to industrial statistics and experimental design on the part of the reader is assumed. This manual, in fact, serves as a capstone document for the Experimental Design and Industrial Statistics series offered by The ROI Alliance.
- Introduction to the Product/Process Quality Improvement Strategy: Underlying Concepts and Assumptions
- Phase I — Measurement Analysis
- Accuracy Analysis
- Precision Analysis
- Phase II — Product Characteristics Control and Capability Analysis (Continuous/Variables and Discrete/Attribute Data)
- Control Chart Selection
- Assessment of Process Control
- Assessment of Process Capability
- Phase III — First Order Critical Process Characteristic Control and Capability Analysis: Assessment and Countermeasures
- Phase IV — Second and Third Order Critical Process Characteristics Control and Capability Analysis: Assessment and Countermeasures