ROIstat Hits: 343
ROIstat would not exist without the following:
- First, and most importantly, Michael Petrovich's MVPstats. Without his software, my day-to-day job would have been much harder throughout the years. His idea of gathering the most useful statistical tests in one place to create a teaching platform that can also be used for most of your daily statistics needs strongly inspired me in creating ROIstat. Thanks, Mike!
- Michael Burr and his lolcat package for R. Mike Burr wrote most of the scripts in R behind ROIstat, without which I would have had an insanely more difficult job.
- Professor Wendy Martin, for helping me with the R coding side of things.
- RStudio is the development environment that made Shiny possible.
- Rstudio's Shiny UI generating package. Once I heard about this, I knew I had to make ROIstat!
- RStudio's DT package for nicely formatted tables.
- dreamRs/datamod for the snazzy ability to import a variety of data types.
- dreamRs/shinywidgets for snazzy UI elements.
- tidyverse/ggplot2 to make nice plots
- anspiess/propagate for a very elegant way to get confidence intervals for non-linear models
- Arpan Das and Professor Wendy Martin for the exact one-sample power function
- Pawel (https://gitlab.com/-/snippets/16220) for a snazzy little script for pop-up text
- stefan (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71962032/is-it-possible-to-have-one-function-to-download-various-ggplot-plots) for a better way of saving plots
- Marek Gagolewski for the package agop that has the Anderson-Darling exponenital test built in (https://github.com/gagolews/agop)
- Teun van den Brand for his time-saving ggh4x package, and for help using it (https://github.com/teunbrand/ggh4x)
Thank you to these as well as everyone who works to extend and further develop R.